Thursday July 24th...What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Roasted chicken thighs marinated in TJ's Island Soyaki sauce, and steamed carrots and potatoes from the farm stand. Maybe a piece of garlic toast alongside.

What's everyone having this evening? :chef:

Found some french bread in the freezer. Have some spaghetti sauce left over so I'm thinking french bread pizza and salads.

I made broccoli salad with bacon. So that, with something else.

All the recent chatter about Cucumber Soup made me hungry for it, so we had that tonight, along with tuna salad sandwiches.

img_1376946_0_0c5b206c539f4f67855c7c1afdb4c25e.jpg

So far, red grapes. Still deciding what I'm going to eat. It will likely come out of a can.

Taxy, Jukebox Burgers looks a little like a Johnny Rocket's, a burger joint our kids worked for when they were in high school.

Our burgers were home-grilled, along with some hot dogs. Served them up with the potato salad and 4-bean salad I made yesterday. Plenty of everything left over for tomorrow in case we come home to eat.

We plan on heading out to one of the Free Fridays events offered each Friday in summer thanks to a Boston area's foundation's generosity. Himself has wanted to see Battleship Cove for a while. At $15 a pop, I'll be happy to see it for free. I can look at battleships and such for only so long before I hunt down a quiet corner for reading. I have to admit, however, I thoroughly enjoyed the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Chantilly when we visited a few years ago. Didn't crack the book open the entire three hours we were there. Himself was proud of me. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom