Thursday's Dinner 2/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Buffalo Chicken Breast, Toasted Peppers, Diced Home Fries, Tomato, Okra & Corn mix....

Chicken Breast, Buffalo.jpg

I cooked a porterhouse in my CI skillet, turning it every minute. Served it with tots and sprouts. I would have liked it a little more rare but carry-over cooking got me this time.

B1572009-584D-407A-8749-8F4080CD31D4_1_105_c.jpg

D9C27E2E-6D9C-4A6B-9A60-FBA5C4E6F359_1_105_c.jpg

cabbage roll, spaetzle

Love, love, love spatzel. The Bavarian Inn in Shepardstown, WVA has some of the best spatzel I have ever eaten. Buck and I honeymooned there and returned every year on our anniversary until he died in 2008. Anyone in the region NEEDS to go there to eat and/or to enjoy their fabulous accommodations. Look here for all the information you need. You won't be sorry.

I bought a dozen pork chops yesterday. The less nice half dozen went into the oven tonight, along with a bottle of BBQ sauce. We had some BBQ along with baked potatoes and buttered green beans. Strawberry shortcake for later, as soon as we have room.
IMG_20210218_203124179.jpg

Love, love, love spatzel. The Bavarian Inn in Shepardstown, WVA has some of the best spatzel I have ever eaten. Buck and I honeymooned there and returned every year on our anniversary until he died in 2008. Anyone in the region NEEDS to go there to eat and/or to enjoy their fabulous accommodations. Look here for all the information you need. You won't be sorry.

That's a great looking menu..I don't make spatzel as much as I used to.I don't know why, 'cus it's easy and very tasty..When I have cabbage rolls or shnitzel it's a must..unless I decide to have pirogi..

For a snack this afternoon I was having some Chip `N Dip.
hmmmm...

IMG_0302.jpg

... and I thought, how would this Dip taste on a Baked Potato?

IMG_0301.jpg

YUM!!

Kinda of a bland colored looking plate of grub, but MAN!

Char-grilled fresh Asparagus (finally!), a portion of a
Baked Potato (have ya seen the size of Baker's lately?),
and some grilled B/S Chicken Thigh seasoned HEAVILY!!

Them's some good eats!

We ordered from a nearby TexMex place. I had a burrito bowl and DH had a burrito and nachos. It was very satisfying.

Doc appointment so, first time out this week.

Decided to stop at Fuddruckers for cheeseburgers and onion rings. Good choice. :yum:

Ice cream sundaes were dessert later.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom