Thursday's Dinner - Nov. 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I can't believe I get to start this thread again.... yay for me!!!

I'm not sure what is on for tonight. But tell us what you are having so I can get inspired! :LOL:

What is on?! What is on is "the start of the Brady Quinn era" {insert trumpets here} :LOL:
Well, that and meatloaf ;)

Grilled steaks, baked potato with sinful amounts of sour cream and chives, salad.
Can't beat a classic!
Besides, 70 degree weather in November says GRILL, FOOL!
hahahahaa

We have the grandkids tonight so GF is making a tossed salad with ranch dressing and a manwhich pizza!

I have got a bacon joint, I'm going to boil up. As to the rest, who knows - maybe some potatoes, leeks in white sauce???????

What is on?! What is on is "the start of the Brady Quinn era" {insert trumpets here} :LOL:

What is ON my dinner table... ON my stove... I'm stopping in at Market Street on the way home, I'm certain I will find something there!!!

Ok, you know I am messin with ya right??? :LOL:

Stopped at home for lunch and see that DW has a NY Strip Steak defrosting. It's anyone's guess what the sides will be. I cooked last night so it's up to her.

angus london broil for me today, rubbed with garlic, parsley, and multi-color cracked peppercorns.

We can only hope it's an era!!!!

It's bowling night.........bar food. Then I have to come home to pack cuz dh and I are leaving for St. Louis at 5am. We're going to visit my OLDER brother.

Hey Joe, keep a look out on the house, ds will be here alone, or so he says. lol Fortunately he has to work every night. We'll be back Monday.

Barb

sattie, hop on a plane. i'm taking a bus home tonight, so we'll probably get there at the same time. :neutral:

5 or 6 minutes on each side under the broiler in the middle slot, then 2 minutes on the top slot for a sear.

along with nuked spuds and sour cream, and fresh semolina bread and butter.:chef:

Still haven't heated up the casserole I took out of the freezer for Tuesday night. I was too tired after working the election to eat. Then, yesterday, had lunch at a friend's house and brought home copious amounts of food, which I ate for supper last night.

So...Tuesday's casserole will finally get warmed up and eaten.

More leftovers. My hubby has been visiting me here in Florida for a month--the house in Ohio will not close until April--and he was so tired of his own cooking that he all but demanded three cooked meals a day. Now, the advantage to that is that there were small amounts of leftovers, of very good things, which I popped in the freezer. Now that he has returned to Ohio, tonight is stone crab clawmeat in butter/lemon sauce, with a nice salad. Last night: braised beef short ribs, potato skins. Tomorrow night, probably grouper. I have been cooking like this for a month, so he will just have to deal with his own stuff again. He will probably lose the five pounds he gained here!

chicken thighs, in a skillet, seared, then added vegetable broth, sea salt, melange of pepper, dried mushrooms, dried brocoli , dried carrots, dried potatoes, onion powder, simmer for about 30-40 min til chicken is cooked thru. Garlic mashed potatoes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom