Thursday's Dinner Thread 12/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Honey Ham & Cheddar Roll-Ups Horseradish Aioli , Sweet Potato Fries, Succotash...

Ham and Cheddar Roll-Ups 12-2-21.jpg

Easy supper tonight. I reheated the last two cups of the white bean and Italian sausage stew. I heated some store bought chicken samosas in the toaster oven and served them with the tamarind dipping sauce that came with them. The soup was still yummy and the freshly shredded Pecorino Romano always adds a nice touch. The samosas were very good and so was that tamarind sauce. It sounds like an odd combination - the sausage stew and the samosas, but it worked very well. A tasty and pleasant surprise. I will definitely buy those samosas again. I have been looking up recipes for tamarind sauce. ;) :chef: The samosa is nearly the same colour as the plate and bowl, but it is in the picture, to the left of the bowl.

White bean and Italian sausage soup and chicken samosas with tamarind sauce.jpg

Since the photo leads the post on my phone, I first thought it was a piece of deep fried fish, taxy. [emoji1]

We had a quick meal, too. I made Himself's tuna-rice casserole from back in his college days. Always a winner at dinner.

IMG_20211202_212511092_HDR.jpg

Had boiled potatoes left from Thanksgiving. Home-cured bacon, cabbage, and a grand lump of butter: Colcannon. Pint of The Product as well.

B6nf1kw.jpg

Didn't have a lot of energy so, I put together a simple Parm/cream sauce for linguine. Air fried some garlic sticks and called it a day.

Had raspberry/cheese Kringle for dessert.

Ross
IMG_20211202_142231399.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom