Thursday's Feedbag - 7/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Sriracha laced BBQ Sauce on Chicken Tenders , Southwest Style corn, Potato Rounds, Sorta - Kinda KFC Slaw........

Chicken Tenders, .jpg

I roasted a couple of boneless, skinless chicken breasts and a couple of chicken legs. I got the notion to throw a few radishes in with the chicken, since people have been saying that roasted radishes are good. I poured some of my homemade vinaigrette on all of it. I served that with DragonLady sesame noodles, bean salad, and some wholegrain wheat and sunflower seed bread, for sopping up the pan juices.

That was quite good, but the chicken is tastier if I roast it with some Italian sausage in the pan. The radishes were interesting. We prefer them raw, so I won't be going out of my way to roast them again, but I might throw some in once in a while while roasting something else.

My plate:

Chicken and radishes roasted in vinaigrette, Dragon Lady sesame noodles, bean salad, Linda's pla.jpg

Stirling's plate:

Chicken and radishes roasted in vinaigrette, Dragon Lady sesame noodles, bean salad, Sti's plate.jpg

Prepared stuffed zucchini and red bell pepper, to cook in the solar oven, but the clouds rolled in. So they cooked just fine in the toaster oven.

js9lLac.jpg

Spinach and arugula from the garden, tomatoes from the greenhouse. A glass of malbec from Argentina.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom