Tonights Midnight Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SierraCook said:
Juliev said:
lol.. I had some Ritz crackers and sliced jack cheese.. it was yummy!

It figures that both you and I had cheese!! Why I am not surprised!! :LOL: :LOL:
hey.. speaking of cheese, middie posted a good brie recipe in the eggs/cheese topic. I told her I would make sure you saw it.

your very welcome Sierra............care for some peanuts...........plenty sitting her in the can.............anyone :?:

I love wine, too. I found a wine that I can drink that does not have any added sulfites. It is from La Rocca Vineyards. But no wine for me tonight. I had a Alaskan Amber beer earlier after work with the guys. They wanted me to stay and have another but I was a good girl and went home. ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that actually sounds good...........think I'll have to try that one out. I love Reunite Lambrosco..........I go against the grain and drink it chilled though ;) Dog Gone It I can't remember that white wine I drank at Red Lobster last month and ended up going out and buying a bottle of. Well anyway I opened it and drank a glass and it just wasn't the same and I thought well maybe its a wine that you need to drink just with food. Well several days later I poured me another glass and behold it was quite good again. My taste buds must of been on strick that first night home because since then I've really enjoyed it. I don't know since I'm just starting to try other wines but maybe my taste buds became used to it.

I love all kinds of wine.. why does it give me such headaches after two glasses? :(

I know.. it bites! :? it's even the same thing with wine coolers.

btw, I just grabbed my third piece of cheese. :LOL:

SierraCook said:
Cheese is such good stuff. If I had to give up cheese I think that I would die. I think I shall have to bring some smoked gouda to work tomorrow.
good! do that and get a good night's sleep!.. good luck with the leaves

I know it's not midnight yet, but right now my midnight snack looks like it's going to be Rolaids & a Goody's headache powder washed down with a caffine free pepsi.

Back
Top Bottom