Tonights Midnight Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Juliev said:
I have apple wedges with peanut butter.
i see u like peanut butter a lot :) ...even on toast with bacon....the only thing i like that is made of peanut butter is a peanut butter jelly sandwich. :)

sarah said:
Juliev said:
I have apple wedges with peanut butter.
i see u like peanut butter a lot :) ...even on toast with bacon....the only thing i like that is made of peanut butter is a peanut butter jelly sandwich. :)
I don't like it as much as cheese though! :LOL:

which cheese? i like cheddar,grated parmesan and cream cheese best.these r my fave.

smoked gouda is awesome.. middie is bringing holiday brie to crewsk's breakfast.. ughhhh..mouth is watering now. All I have had is tea and juice so far this morning.

i had a fried egg and a toast and a glass of grape fruit juice this morning,oh and i started working out :) ,well i hope i wont become lazy again,when i loose motivation i'm really bad,what motivates me is an extra pound :D

last night was dubliner irish cheese and wasa sesame crispbreads, and apple cider.
if you love sharp cheese, try dubliner. it's been described as a cross between cheddar and parmesan. really good. and wasa crispbreads are these "puffy" crisp flatbreads from germany. very tasty for whole wheat...

sarah said:
i had a fried egg and a toast and a glass of grape fruit juice this morning,oh and i started working out :) ,well i hope i wont become lazy again,when i loose motivation i'm really bad,what motivates me is an extra pound :D
it's a dern good thing I like to work out, I would be bigger than this house. :LOL:

buckytom said:
last night was dubliner irish cheese and wasa sesame crispbreads, and apple cider.
if you love sharp cheese, try dubliner. it's been described as a cross between cheddar and parmesan. really good. and wasa crispbreads are these "puffy" crisp flatbreads from germany. very tasty for whole wheat...
yummm....love apple cider...

buckytom said:

bucky..just bought some Irish cheese..it has guiness in it!!! will try it tonight with something salty I guess, better taste it first. Fridays I usually get a pretty good happy hour here, and the weather (though damp) is mild enough to stay on the porch and grill...back to the cheese. I might shred some on bagette slices and toast them on the grill. hmmm

sarah, dw has been making pilgrimages to whole foods for a really deelicious all natural apple cider. it's worth the trip just for that.

southerncook, i've heard of a cheese with guiness in it. i'll bet it's really creamy. melted on a baguette sounds good. try it with a side of brown or stone ground mustard, and some slices of fruit like pears or apples. yummmm.

It's been a heck of a week. I think once the in-laws et. al. leave there will be a large mimosa in my future. Probably some cheese and crackers, too. All this talk about cheese here has me craving it! I just got the new rosemary triscuits and want to try them.

PA Baker said:
It's been a heck of a week. I think once the in-laws et. al. leave there will be a large mimosa in my future. Probably some cheese and crackers, too. All this talk about cheese here has me craving it! I just got the new rosemary triscuits and want to try them.

I just bought the rosemary triscuits today and plan to have them tonight with smoked gouda. But then I also bought Ben and Jerry's half baked 2 twisted ice cream. The flavor I got is a combo of chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie. I think that the ice cream may win!!

Yeah, if I had the ice cream, that would win, too. DH's grandma brought me some homemade peanut brittle so I'm munching on that and having a glass of white wine (some combo, I know!).

Weeel, I'm enjoying my second wee dram of Lagavulin (the first dram of anything in over a week...other than last night's cab) and I'll probably be good for another fifteen minutes, then off to the Land of Morpheus! Tonight is my Sunday Night end of the "weekend"....and I'm looking forward to going back. It's so great to enjoy "work".

SierraCook said:
I just bought the rosemary triscuits today and plan to have them tonight with smoked gouda. But then I also bought Ben and Jerry's half baked 2 twisted ice cream. The flavor I got is a combo of chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie. I think that the ice cream may win!!

thats my fave ben and jerrys ice cream!! soo good!! :D

Back
Top Bottom