Tonights Midnight Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
last night was a leftover chicken fajita, with lots of sour cream, salsa, and cheese. then a bowl of leftover fried rice, and some halloween candy, and a corn muffin, a can o' coke, and a glasss of milk...

WOW!
23.gif

southerncook said:
How do you people stay up so late????I need to get what ever ya'll have!!

it's called being driven insomniacs and not wanting to call it quits for the day in my case. there are cures... benedryl for mild cases, and booze or ambien or sonata for worse cases.

DampCharcoal said:
I keep a bag of Hershey Kisses handy to smother the heartburn I wake up with every night. Works great and tastes a million times better than Tums!

i eat hershey kisses all the time,i mean ALL THE TIME,i'm afraid i'll end up looking like a giant hershey kiss...fat body with a small head on top...

SierraCook said:
water chestnuts wrapped in bacon and smothered in barbecue sauce. Leftover appetizers from Christmas.

mmmmm, sc, sounds good. skewer a shrimp with them and i'm there...

ughhh, i just killed off about a half a wheel of brie, some grapes and strawberries. it was so good, and just the right temp to be gooey without being runny, i couldn't stop.

buckytom said:
ughhh, i just killed off about a half a wheel of brie, some grapes and strawberries. it was so good, and just the right temp to be gooey without being runny, i couldn't stop.
i'm jealpos.... i have some brie but always eat it cold cause i
haven't the patience to warm it up to room temp., lol.

My aunt gave us a tin of something called Angel Mix--it's a blend of all kinds of nuts--some salted, some sugared, some dipped in chocolate, and some plain; dried cranberries, rasins, and cherries; yogurt covered blueberries and cherries; sesame sticks; and Jordan almonds. It's phenomenal, and very addictive! You know how I love my salty and sweet and this has it all! I went for one handful late last night and ended up having several! :)

I was watching Tombstone for the 100th time and it struck me around 1:30am - I had to have some tenderloin and a pinch of horseradish on a slice of toasted Italian Bread. I cut it into small triangles and savored every bite.

Back
Top Bottom