Tuesday 3/27/2012, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kezlehan

Senior Cook
Roasting a chicken here. Having half the breast with some cauliflower and salsa. Odd concoction I know, but I'm weird ;)
Mum and her hubby are having chicken and spicy potato wedges, probably some veg, and BBQ sauce I think.
Just put it in, can't wait.
What you all cooking today?

I have a wascally wabbit thawing in the fwidge, so tonight we'll have Rabbit in Mustard Cream Sauce over rustic homemade noodles.

Heh heh heh heh heh (channeling my inner Elmer Fudd)

Thinking about Chicken casserole topped with crescent rolls, root mash, caramelized turnips - maybe, & considering a strawberry or peach cobbler, or pecan pie.

Trying to figure out if I have to go to the store before making lunch (our big meal of the day now) to make something that fits into DH's rotation diet for his intolerances.

Also trying to find the missing government slip to finish off my Dad's 2011 taxes. I have to have them in this week. :wacko:

Hot roast beef sandwiches with giardiniera (from the market), on Italian bread. Oven-baked fries with garlic, olive oil, parsley, and parmesan cheese.

Everyone's dinners sound so good!! With only 300 calories left in my daily allotment today, I'm jealous of you all.

I'll be enjoying a half a cup of ground beef chili and about 4 fritos tonight. My DH and DS will enjoy the rest.

Hey Steve -- There is a wascally wabbit that splits his/ her time between my and my neigbhor's yards. I am sure it can't wait until garden growing season as much as we look forward to it. I keep trying to chase it across the street, but it doesn't listen well to instructions.

Dinner today is leftover scalloped potatoes and ham and brown sugar butter glazed carrots and green beans with butter and lemon.

Even if the wabbit won't take a hike, I AM going for a walk after dinner.

Grilled pork chops, cauliflower/potato mash and Swiss chard from the garden.

Trying to figure out if I have to go to the store before making lunch (our big meal of the day now) to make something that fits into DH's rotation diet for his intolerances.

Also trying to find the missing government slip to finish off my Dad's 2011 taxes. I have to have them in this week. :wacko:
Thank goodness my dad's lawyer is taking care of his taxes!

We will be having spaghetti and corn tonight. If I suddenly get ambitious, we will also have garlic toast. :yum:

Attachments

• DSC00466.jpg
    DSC00466.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 158
Pounded pork tenderloin coated in panko with fresh chopped parsley, grated parm some garlic and onion powder, sauteed in olive oil, sliced fingerlings with butter, sliced onion or shallots, monterey jack cheese slices and a little cream. Salad with sliced strawberries and biscuits with green onion slices, and some asparagus steamed with mayo as a dipper.
dessert gingerbread and vanilla ice cream.
kades

Pounded pork tenderloin coated in panko with fresh chopped parsley, grated parm some garlic and onion powder, sauteed in olive oil, sliced fingerlings with butter, sliced onion or shallots, monterey jack cheese slices and a little cream. Salad with sliced strawberries and biscuits with green onion slices, and some asparagus steamed with mayo as a dipper.
dessert gingerbread and vanilla ice cream.
kades
Ooooh! Our spaghetti can wait. We are eating with you!!!!!! :yum::yum:

Back
Top Bottom