Tuesday 5/31/2011, What will make its way to your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh he loves chicken lol but I also have to do no sugar & no red dye cause my son ADHD so been exploring with my homemade cooking. Good thing I stay home mom for I have the time lol

I pulled a head of romaine out of Kathleen's garden and will be grilling it (she is dying to try that) and making a Caesar salad from it with some grilled chicken on top.

I have planned to make pork/beef meatballs and serve either stroganoff style or spaghetti style.....haven't decided. Sides will be the rest of last night roasted veggies and spinach salad.

Hoping for Strawberry sorbet for dessert....if I get it done!

Fried Chicken...
Peas......
Corn on the Cob.....
Green Beans...
Fried Green Tomatoes......
Corn Bread....
Cold Slices of Vidalia Onion.....
A Ding Dong Cake.......

Oh he loves chicken lol but I also have to do no sugar & no red dye cause my son ADHD so been exploring with my homemade cooking. Good thing I stay home mom for I have the time lol

No red food dye here either! One kid it triggers his allergies and asthma and the other kid, is just WOW!, all over the place so when hes with me I do a bit more natural. Sadly, my ex doesnt, but he gets some relief here! I also am a stay at home mom, yet I have a small business I run from home, which is great!

Whatever dh brings me I refuse to swallow one more piece of this crud the hospital calls food.
kadesma

left over rice and chicken with bbq sauce. or a bbq chicken sandwich . leaning toward the sandwich. trying to get some sewing done today. waiting for plumber, kitchen is stopped up.

Wow. I'm done with dinner already. It's way too early to be done with dinner.

Dinner – Mini penne pasta with tomato sauce (sautéed onions, fresh mushrooms and fresh garlic in EVOO added to a can of plain tomato sauce and a splash of burgundy wine) topped with fresh grated cheeses and a side salad dressed with homemade buttermilk ranch dressing.

img_1006628_0_93595a370af3c8353a9606c2db905437.jpg

Back
Top Bottom