Tuesday 8/1/2017 What's on the plate mate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Nothing set but probably the other half of the stuffed shells I froze. Quick meal to put together just add sauce and cheese.

I have no idea. We may be eating on the road going to or coming from Violet's vet appointment. If we eat here it will probably be leftovers.

Change of plans. DD brought home a Wawa Hoagiefest Italian sub. Hub and I split it and I will have a bowl of chicken soup later if I'm hungry.

We snacked early on pigs in a blanket so, if we have anything this evening it will be a small salad.. Have an avocado which needs eating soon..

Ross

Baked Buffalo Wings with Cholula sauce, blue cheese dressing, and the very last bit of the cucumber salad I've been eating for 4 nights now. I love that salad, but I'm glad it's finally done.

cZJL6eA.jpg

Carpaccio over lightly dressed arugula with a dijon mustard aioli and shaved parm, plus marinated mushrooms, and parm crusted deep fried cauliflower with agliata.

Spied two glorious 1-inch thick pork chops at Kroger in the "Manager's Special" section, AKA sell today or they get pitched. Couldn't pass them up.

They got a massage of barbecue sauce and hit the grill. Sides were fresh tomato slices courtesy of Kenneth's abundant garden, along with steamed kernel corn.

Narry a thing was left...'cept a couple of tasty bones for Harley.

Everyone enjoyed tonight's meal.

Huge garden salads, and a sandwich. Himself put together ham and cheese, I made a hot beef sandwich on ciabatta just so I could use up the gravy. Now we have NO leftover! :ohmy: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom