Tuesday Feb. 17 Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mama

Head Chef
Wow, isn't anyone eating dinner?

I made homemade Chicken with Rice soup and Grilled Cheese Sammies :)

I'm making some ribs with Diana Chicken and Rib Sauce ( too lazy to make my own tonight and her's is pretty good as far as bottled goes ) and homemade mac and cheese.

Feels good to be posting after not being able to for a month.

I have chicken in the crock-pot with white wine, rosemary, mushrooms. Am thinking rice and green beans. Have a little French onion soup I might have, too.

Wow, Mama I think everyone is on a diet today! Or they can't find the thread because of the new skin LOL!!!

I am alone for dinner again and am not all that hungry. If I feel up to it I may walk to the corner store for some microwave popcorn (I can't believe I am out!). I did have a good lunch with DH before he left for work so snacking for dinner is okay.

Last edited:
Feels good to be posting after not being able to for a month.

I have chicken in the crock-pot with white wine, rosemary, mushrooms. Am thinking rice and green beans. Have a little French onion soup I might have, too.

So Katie I guess it is safe to say you finally have power? I bet it is nice to be able to use the crockpot!

Wow, Mama I think everyone is on a diet today! Or they can't find the thread because of the new skin LOL!!!

I am alone for dinner again and am not all that hungry. If I feel up to it I may walk to the corner store for some microwave popcorn (I can't believe I am out!). I did have a good lunch with DH before he left for lunch so snacking for dinner is okay.

Not me...I just polished off two Shisken Fajitas:-p

Be sure to pick up some Haagen Dazs -- Chocolate is the default flavor!!:pig:

I marinated and grilled a couple of chicken breasts, made a nice salad with goat cheese, cranberries and toasted pecans and oven roasted potatos. Made a little banana pudding for dessert.

When I got up this morning, it was snowing and blowing so I got some lamb out of the freezer and made a fragrant lamb stew. Will fix some garlic bread to go with and maybe a tossed salad.

We had leftover beans and rice, my first time having them. I had some ham broth, and he had me cook off some black eyed peas. He finely diced carrot, celery, onion, garlic, diced ham, turnip, fried it all up, added the peas and some ham stock, then some tomato. Had it over basmati rice, and I tell you, this was great stuff! I have enough for breakfast again tomorrow.

I made avocado dressing and Yumm! sauce this weekend. So I mixed brown rice, black beans and cilantro pesto with plenty of sauce, sour cream and tomato. . . And I ate too much!

Pork chops (pan fried)
Baked sweet potatoes
Steamed green beans
Arugula w/ some tomato-like slices (looked like tomatoes, tasted like foamcore)

Pork chops (pan fried)
Baked sweet potatoes
Steamed green beans
Arugula w/ some tomato-like slices (looked like tomatoes, tasted like foamcore)

Until they're in season, that's what tomatoes are like. Nothin' like an almost-red grainy tomato.:wacko: Can't compare to the garnet juicy ones that are "real" tomatoes when they are in season.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom