Tuesday in the Kitchen ; 4/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Tuesday in the Kitchen ;
Twice-Cooked (Boiled, then Grilled) Italian Sausage Links, Roasted Baby Bell Peppers,
Baked Russet with Sour Cream, Steamed from Frozen Cauliflower .........Lefty Mac Salad

Sausage & Peppers.jpg

I'm doing a ground beef patty SV as part of a plate. It'll be served with pilaf and a veggie.

I made grilled chicken tacos. I usually make my own corn tortillas but got lazy today, so used whole wheat tortillas.

I *had* to have spaghetti with meatballs. Sadly, this required a trip to the store to pick up things to make it. Happily, I had spaghetti with meatballs! And had enough for lunch tomorrow. :w00t2: Also, cucumbers with cherry tomatoes and feta with homemade vinaigrette.

Attachments

• 2021-04-06.jpg
    2021-04-06.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Homemade Cuban sandwiches. Found some roasted Cuban pork when deep freezer diving the other day.

Attachments

• 2021-04-06 18.55.01.jpg
    2021-04-06 18.55.01.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 124
Leftovers were the backup plan, but I didn't need it. Tuesday is produce and other stuff basket delivery. That often means that we are too pooped to do much for supper. Well, it was a mostly pre-made supper. I stuck some ready to bake, breaded haddock in the oven and some ready to bake potato wedges. I made some remoulade to go with the fish and I made a salad. I made the vinaigrette last week. It was really quite tasty. I like getting that breaded haddock with my produce basket. I know it is sustainably caught in the waters off Nova Scotia.

Attachments

• PXL_20210406_223737616 small.jpg
    PXL_20210406_223737616 small.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom