Tuesday July 20th - Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taylor51503

Assistant Cook
Last night, I made some delectable fish tacos for dinner, if I do say so myself. Today, I think I might try to make a souffle or something.....I cook during the summer mostly since I teach and usually don't have time during the school year. I'm making sun dried tomato and feta meatloaf for dinner.

I'm working tonight so I'll see whats there for supper, but I'm leaving meatballs in gravy with little new potatoes to boil. There's a salad in the fridge so they're all set!

I am brining a small pork loin roast which I will cook on the grill with some hickory smoke. Along side we're having baked sweet potato and green beans cooked with Rotel and cumin.

Going out to dinner for my SIL's birthday, although I did start prepping for tomorrows dinner
Today I made meatballs and a nice spaghetti sauce. Tomorrow I'll make the chocolate pasta dough for the butternut squash and bacon raviolis and the mushroom, pumpkin seed and heavy cream sauce for them. I'll also be making fresh spaghetti and fresh fettuccine and a shrimp carbonara sauce for the fettucine. I also started 2 batches of no-knead bread for tomorrow

Leftover rotisserie chicken. I will be having mine on top of my pesto shrimp linquine from a restaurant last night (I ate all the original chicken from the dish) and DH will have his with leftover side salads from the original chicken dinner the night before.

I am making another batch of watermelon strawberry lemonade to go with it. We are getting addicted to the stuff!

Tomato-Chevre Omelette

dsc_0001.jpg

i am thinking chicken and broccoli pasta salad, with a sprinkle of provolone.

realized i had cooked shrimp in freezer so put that in the salad, along with broccoli , carrots, tomatoes. pepper,garlic powder and paprika. mixed all up with mayo and add butter lettuce. letting the flavors do their thing before eating. thawing a French roll (hugh) one. left over pound cake, lemon sauce with red raspberries. iced tea. not so hot today but the salad will be tasty just the same.

Ribs,grilled in the shade and under the patio fan, baked beans, sliced tomatoes, garlic bread, watermelon for dessert
kades

Drastic dinner change. It was getting later and later and I wasn't getting anything done (and the chicken was not fully defrosted), so the chicken will be tomorrow night's supper, and cheeseburgers are the fare for tonight. I don't care how late it is, I'm still having watermelon!

:)Barbara

Last night was a "get stuffed" menu - lol! Boneless skinless chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese, spinach, garlic, & basil, served with round zucchinis filled with a bread, diced heirloom tomato, garlic, shallot stuffing.

Back
Top Bottom