Tuesday's Dinner Thread 2/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Fried Hot Dogs in Potato Rolls, Air Tots, Steamed Sprouts, Bush's with Pepper & Onion, Tomato Salad...

Dogs & Beans.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

In Las Vegas Nevada, visiting with one of our good friends from back home in Hawaii. He's recently moved there and we aren't that far away, so now that they're town is open, off we went.

Late Lunch/early Dinner at Lucille's @ The Red Rock
TASTY!
And a bit of gambling... I love Bingo and have missed playing it with my Neighborhood Gal Pal's!

Dessert later back at our friends new hale (that's house in Hawaiian) was these unbelievable cookies from a chain store, Crumbl, that we had never heard of, `cuz here in cowboyville, we don't get that stuff!
:LOL:

We had bean and Italian sausage soup. We dressed it with Parm and some of the fancy Portuguese EVOO. We had it with whole wheat baguette with butter. I really like that soup.

I made Galumpkis (stuffed cabbage rolls) and mashed potatoes. Dessert will be strawberries and vanilla ice cream.

Attachments

• 2021-02-23.jpg
    2021-02-23.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 44
Hot dog coins and onions (seasoned with salt and pepper) sautéed in butter. Tomato paste, red wine and water added to make a sauce and simmered while pasta was cooking. Pasta water added to thin out a bit. Cooked pasta shells added. And a beer.

hot_dogs_tomato_onions_pasta_022321_IMG_7800.jpg

Another trip to the eye doctor, another night of leftovers. Good leftovers. We had BBQ pork chops, mac and cheese, plus Niblets corn (the best!) and grape tomatoes for color.
IMG_20210223_214514926.jpg

DH had a craving for fish n chips and I'm not into deep frying, so we got some frozen ones and cooked them in the new Ninja Foodi xl Pro Air Oven. They came out great. I made tartar sauce and we had steamed buttered peas with Penzeys Seasoned Salt.
20210223_201114.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom