Tuesday's menu - 11 Nov.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Changed my mind too.
I have 2 chickens in the freezer, I felt silly buying one today for tonight.
I'm making chili because it's been sleeting and snowing on and off all day, starting when I was running my errands and I CANNOT GET WARM STILL!!!!
I need hot chili and cornbread!

crazy man just called letting me know he won't be leaving work until 7:30 so earliest he'll be home is 9+ish.
no dinner tonight, why waste the time, he won't have a chance to eat it, which means I get to do this all over again tomorrow, if I don't work that is..........

I'm still at work so ????? And I have to take some work home tonight:glare:
I'll have to find something in the freezer, definately not in the mood for carryout tonight. Maybe some chicken wings, they should thaw pretty quickly.

I wish I could think of something but when I finally do I am sure it won't be worth posting!

So am I! It must be all the roast chicken and fixins' so many seem to be having lately :)

But it will have to wait, because we have ham that needs to be used, so we're having scalloped ham and potatoes with green beans.

I knew I logged on here for a reason. I haven't made that in a long time. I just located some ham in the freezer. That's what for dinner tonight! Thanks

fried pork chops .. potato cake thingys ..
green beans .. might try the brunswick stew i made
last night .. but i forgot rice .. again ..

no dinner for me, not hungry, ate PB on HF late afternoon.
but I know what the next dinner meal is I'll make.
I'll just call it repurposing.....of pot roast and lefse, will add cheese.

Maple baked beans came out drier than I like them.

img_723347_0_c46c9718a130185a8e4c5b58f05281fe.jpg
img_723347_1_d03e4525c6a543db5ef4b2b2b600d41b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom