Tuesday's Supper 9/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dh had a late lunch after playing golf so we had sliced pears, cottage cheese and toast for dinner.

Went to Carrabas tonight. I had a cup of sausage and lentil soup, veal piccata with a side of pasta.

I made a bone-in pork rib roast with sauerkraut, carrots, and baked potatoes.

Fresh asparagus steamed until just tender then sautéed in butter. Eggs scrambled with fresh grated Romano cheese, sea salt, ground pepper and milk added to pan and cooked until set.

img_1050981_0_52e8e908e42e7e539c8bfc5f863f62dc.jpg

OMG msmofet, that looks absolutely scrumptious!

I swear, if I win the lottery, I will pay you *anything* to come cook everything I eat! Your family and friends are very, very lucky people to have you making your fantastic dishes for them!

You have the golden touch with food!

I swear, if I win the lottery, I will pay you *anything* to come cook everything I eat! Your family and friends are very, very lucky people to have you making your fantastic dishes for them!

Thank you Timothy. I would love to cook for you.

If msmofet was my chef I would look like a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade:pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom