Wed. 8-21-13: Oh-oh, Guess what day it is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some left over penne with marinara sauce from last night. Salad. Some fruit for the sweet tooth. I bought some figs and I'm completely in love with figs right now.

Car club meeting tonight, we always eat out on that night....sometimes Chinese food, sometimes A&W, depends on how much time we have before the meeting ;). I'm hoping Chinese.

I forgot the zucchini!
39817-albums933-picture5618.jpg

That pizza look absolutely scrumpdilyicious!

We had chicken, covered with canned cream of celery soup, covered with home fried potatoes, baked in a casserole. With broccoli and cauliflower.

Not for those who work six days a week!!!! Are you the only one cooking for all these folks? God Bless Ya! :angel:

Oh no, I have minions!:) They do a lot of the prep and I've been handling the grill and griddle. Most of the fire workers just want a grilled cheese and an apple with lots of water. I've had nice compliments for how I'm running the chow lines.

I do my darndest to get the folk's special requests. One guy just wanted a bowl of real oatmeal...had it to him in 20 minutes.

Oh no, I have minions!:) They do a lot of the prep and I've been handling the grill and griddle. Most of the fire workers just want a grilled cheese and an apple with lots of water. I've had nice compliments for how I'm running the chow lines.

I do my darndest to get the folk's special requests. One guy just wanted a bowl of real oatmeal...had it to him in 20 minutes.

Wow, PF! Way to go!

I pulled some deer tenderloins from the freezer and seared those. Served with a side of corn and tater tots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom