Wednesday, 10-28, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Cobb salad.

Attachments

• 2020-10-28 18.26.19.jpg
    2020-10-28 18.26.19.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 97
I put together an easy supper. I defrosted some frozen vegis - corn, green beans, peas, and carrots. I mixed some of the Green Masala curry paste into the vegi mix and nuked it until it was nice and warm. Then I mixed in some yogourt until it looked right. I gave it another 30 seconds in the microwave right before serving it. I nuked some Polish sausage hot dogs. I made some sort-of-twice-baked-potatoes. When I cut the baked potatoes in half, they had a lot of bits that needed to be cut off. I mixed up all of the potato "meat" with cheddar, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, butter, and sour cream. I put it in a small oven proof bowl and sprinkled more grated cheddar on top. I nuked that until the cheese started to melt and then baked it in the toaster oven, putting it on broil for the last few minutes. That all turned out pretty darned good, especially for an easy meal. (I had baked the potatoes ahead of time, so they could cool off before fiddling with them.)

DH has not been all that happy with this Dinner options
as of late, so I gave him Carte Blanc and what does he want?

Homemade PIZZA!
:LOL:

View attachment 43757
(file photo of our last pizza night, geez 7 months ago)

Done and done!

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

I made three pies, as usual,
1 plain cheese, 1 pepperoni and 1 deluxe
there's more than enough leftover for
midnight snacks as well breakfast tomorrow :LOL:
THAT was excellent, even if I do say so myself!
Good call husband, good call.

We went beige. :ermm:

Air fried shrimp, calamari, clams and onion rings.

Wasn't totally lazy tho. I did make a tarter sauce for the seafood and a spicy dip for the onion rings. :rolleyes:

Ice cream was dessert.

Ross

Last night was Pan fried thin cut boneless strip steak topped with a pat of butter.

steak_102820_IMG_7331.JPG

Back
Top Bottom