Wednesday, 12/7/16, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been trying to perfect my lo mein recipe. Tonight's version was pretty good with shrimp.

Attachments

• IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 99
Thank you, sweetie!

Hmmm. Swill or lasagna? Swill or lasagna? Tough choice...

:LOL:

:LOL: We compromised. DH ate some of the swill, I had lasagna!

I've told him not to get Chinese from the grocery store food court. It looks much better than it tastes. Blech.

Last edited:
Roast beef with curry (zucchini, peas, fresh tomato quarters, sweet potato), and a marinated salad (quartered fresh tomatoes, black olive, marinated olives, homemade motz cheese chunks). MMM I'm full.

Your shrimp looks good, Andy!

MsM and GG, hope you two are feeling better by the time you read this.

We were going to have leftovers - I have good portions of two previous meals. First, though, we ran out to pick my car up from the body shop. About half way home, it started to make a noise from the bumper/fender area. Long story short, we returned the car to the shop for them to check over tomorrow. When we got back home, I wanted comfort food and wanted the comforting activity of cooking. We ended up with a shared omelet (mushrooms and smoked Gouda, plus some baby spinach on my half), ham, and Grands biscuits.

Attachments

• 2016-12-07 19.51.42.jpg
    2016-12-07 19.51.42.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 89
I'm not feeling very well this afternoon, so I'm going for an easy dinner tonight - Trader Joe's Orange Chicken over rice. I'll also make a simple salad with romaine, cucumbers, shredded carrots and honey-sesame dressing.

Definitely feeling better today - thanks, bucky and CG :)

TJ's Orange Chicken over rice medley was pretty tasty :yum: I did add about a half teaspoon of Sriracha to give it a little heat. Salad was good, too.

Attachments

• 1481210437357.jpg
    1481210437357.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom