Wednesday Dinner 6/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Spaghetti & Meat Balls, Pasta Salad.........

Spaghetti & Meat Balls 6-2021.jpg

We had a country omelette with feta, scallion, garlic, and basil. Whole grain "miche" (a round bread) toasted and buttered to accompany it. The last of the strawberry ice cream was dessert.

we had cast iron skillet baked chicken, fresh corn and Kraft mac and cheese....one of dh's favorites.

I did doctor the mac and cheese with some homemade green chile powder, very tasty.

Last edited:
We had scrambled eggs with tiny diced ham and the last of the cheddar cheese with caramelized onions, paprika potato cubes, and apple sauce. Might be another five days of soft and tiny foods. [emoji20]

Thanks for the hug, taxy. I broke off a repaired part of a molar (#30) and it has a sharp edge. My dentist is the associate dentist in the practice, a woman with piano fingers. She won't be in until Tuesday. The dentist who owns the practice is a very nice man with sausage fingers. I'm trying to hold out until Tuesday, but a sharp edge of the tooth rubs the side of my tongue when I eat and it hurts. I'm trying to decide if I want to try to get in tomorrow and see if Dr. Tim can just file off the sharp edge or just go hungry until Tuesday and wait for Dr. Kelly.

Heck of a diet, huh? [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom