Wednesday dinner ideas for April 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made the hot dog buns, made them a little larger.

Sautee'd *SP) Onions, frying pepers, utaluan seasonings and 4 cloves fo garlic in evoo and some butter for flavor.

Precooked sweet italian sausage, 4 links in microwave, 5 min on menium heat on a plate wrapped in clear plastic wrap.

Penny sliced them put them in with the other stuff, and finished cooking.

Added about 3/4 cup of spagetti sauce.

Sliced a bun and spooned on SP&O from the pan.

Served open face.

kadesma
That pasta sounds delish!! I may have to try it this weekend. I could make a meal out of that and a salad.:)
Thanks Dave,
it was realy good, I just had that and salad, DH and kids drew straws over the extra pork chops :LOL:

kadesma

DH bought a bone-in ham and a bag of fresh green beans at the store Monday. Today, he sawed off the shank and cooked it in with the green beans, onion, a little garlic and red potatoes. Later, he's going to fix a pan of cornbread to go with.
I will be in pot liquor heaven. :angel:

I grilled a pork tenderloin and basted it with a rasberry chipotle glaze. Also made salad with balsamic dressing and goat cheese, grilled asparagus and roasted red potatoes.

Figured I would grill since another deluge is supposed to begin tomorrow.

I was going to take a drive and get some carry out wings, Q. Almost wish I had. I hardly ever eat anything I don't make myself anymore. It is a treat just to grab something tasty and be done with it.

I still don't know what I'm having. I'm using the microwave to hurry the thawing along. I thought it was something I had cooked in the pressure cooker, either the basic meal stuck in a container and frozen or a soup made afterward, but it's starting to look like the stew I made a while back..... :huh:
I hope so. I'm kinda in the mood for stew now. It's even smelling like stew :)

sorry guys i'll proper intro tomorrow (top chef is coming on!) but here is what I made for dinner tonight.

274001194_yHf3d-M.jpg

I changed my mind. (Imagine that)
DH decided he wanted to start (again) to get into shape, meatloaf and tacos were out.
Spaghetti w/ no meat sauce...... best I could do short notice.
we may be having carrots wrapped in lettuce leaves tomorrow.......

dw made turkey meatballs, so i made a meatball hero, and then picked on an odd mix of korean seaweed salad, raw pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and a few slices of the remaining (fortnight after) easter ham. it was a weird dinner.

i readied the bone and hacked off the largest piece of lean meat from the ham as dw asked for them to make pea soup. i took the fat and smaller muscle chunks to make kale and two potato soup.

Felt in the mood for some good steak, so picked up a couple of 1 lb. ribeyes. Served them classic steakhouse style--simply seasoned with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper, cooked medium rare--with creamed spinach.

My mum came over for dinner last night and brought it as well!! Bacon and egg pie which I served hot with herb and garlic feta, Kalamata olives and tomato/red onion mix. Followed by a Double Caramel Heaven Icecream each. All washed down with a Killerby SSB. Very nice meal.

I was quite pleased how the stuffed crust turned out, I half expected it to open out again during cooking, but it was quite well behaved :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom