Wednesday dinner ideas for April 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sixsix10,
What is Sazon and where do you buy it? If I can't find any what would be a good substitute?
lyndalou, I had to look it up cause I didn't know either. I figured it was like the square bars of seasoning for thai food, and it does look to be the same idea as that. anyway, I know I've seen Sazon in Publix supermarket in Puerto Rico.

That pie looks great, YT!

What he said. :cool: May I have a slice?;)
pizzadeliverywe3.jpg

TJhanks LEFSE. It still tell me what it comprises. I guess you could use any seasoning mix. The look suggests things like turmeric or mild curry type ones.

Thanks GG. I see that also includes Tabasco - think some cutting back is needed before the rest of the family will be prepared to try it.

ooooh, oooh oooh, were they these?
I saw on Oprah that she [OW] ate these everyday for a week when in Santa Barbara California. She made it seem like they were the best thing since sliced bread so looking up the recipe, I made them. Gad they were good...

no, dw's turkey meatballs were just ground turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, parsley, and cheese.

but the ones in your link look really interesting. breaded turkey sausage meatballs with raisins? i'll have to try those sometime. maybe adding pine nuts and making more of a meatloaf out of it.

btw, whaddya do with the whipping cream? i'm guessing it goes in the sauce, not the meatballs.

yt, you're pizza does look great! i'll take mine with a cup of sauce for dipping, please. :chef:

no, dw's turkey meatballs were just ground turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, parsley, and cheese.

but the ones in your link look really interesting. breaded turkey sausage meatballs with raisins? i'll have to try those sometime. maybe adding pine nuts and making more of a meatloaf out of it.

btw, whaddya do with the whipping cream? i'm guessing it goes in the sauce, not the meatballs.

yt, you're pizza does look great! i'll take mine with a cup of sauce for dipping, please. :chef:
I saw the show originally when it was one of her "the best" shows. She showcased them as one of her favorite things and the link was from her show, not the one from the Trattoria like is there now. On that one, and I made it asap after watching the show so it was still new, the cream was incorporated into the meatball recipe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom