Wednesday July 1! Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is Canada Day here and we are probably going for a drive.

If we go to the coast to see the Tall Ships we will eat Fish and Chips on the beach and take Violet to the off leash park.

If we head the other direction to scope out neighbourhoods to move to, I will probably pack a cold picnic dinner of sandwiches and salads.

If we stay home it will be grilled something or other :LOL:

Busy today. Getting ready for a BBQ for friends tomorrow.

So tonight will be take out. Maybe Pope Yes.

Happy Canada Day LP, and to all of our Canadian friends. :)

I have leftover cheese enchiladas and refried beans from yesterday so I'll be having that, and might make a small amount of Spanish rice to go with it.

Happy Canada Day to our beloved Canucks!

I have not a clue as to what we'll be having.

It's rainy, so grilling is out. I will probably make a loaded salad, since it isn't too chilly to enjoy a cold meal.

The store had a sale on salmon so I picked up a 2 lb fillet. I also got some asparagus and yellow squash. I hope to do all of it on the grill tonight. I've not done these foods on the grill before so it will be interesting.

We're ordering pizza tonight and I'm going to make salads. I made some Szechuan green beans and Asian refrigerator pickles today and DH is afraid I'll overdo. We have more produce from the garden to preserve tonight and tomorrow. We're leaving for a road trip to Michigan Friday.

Here's my attempt at grilled salmon,asparagus and squash.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

I forgot to attach the pic!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Attachments

• 1435793647192.jpg
    1435793647192.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 177
I didn't have enough spoons to make the loaded salad, so we ordered out. Stirling got a small Philly steak sub and poutine and I got an order of "crispy coated" chicken wings.

I somehow know the feeling today, Taxlady. "I didn't have enough spoons " to make...Dinner. I hope it's not catchy. I ordered up Dominos thin and crispy pizza w/ sausage and sliced olives. Not too much sauce and just enough cheese. I did have the gumption this morning to pick raspberries and blueberries. Yogurt w/ berries for lunch. Ice cream w/ berries for dessert tonight. Oh, and raspberry ice tea all day when I wasn't napping. Probably keep me up all night now.

On a separate note -- Happy Canada Day !

Back
Top Bottom