Wednesday March 4 What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
alrighty kids, I've had my three cups of coffee this am;)

I am finally out of leftovers so must make up a new batch of grub sometime today...planning on making creamed turkey over ww toast and broccoli for dinner..

what are your plans?

Not sure 'cause I'll be on the road all day today. Maybe I'll pick something up already prepared while I'm out. It's gonna be a long day. I'm out of here in a few minutes and probably won't get home until about 6 p.m.

Whats for dinner Wednesday, March 4th?

Tonight I am going to cook my wife Spaghetti with sweet Italian Sausage with Fennel Seeds.

The Cooking Husband :chef:

The sweet potato fries sound really good. I picked up a rotisserie chicken and hadn't made any decisions, but the fries will go well with the chicken. I cannot understand why I can buy a rotisserie chicken for 4.99, but a raw chicken about the same size costs more.

The in-laws are taking us out for Chinese food for lunch so dinner will probably end up being leftovers from it or some form of salad.

Mussels stuffed with aromatic rice and steamed. Served with lemon wedges and salad.

grilled salmon with dill sauce, rice and veggies

dill sauce recipe
1/2 c plain yogurt
2 tbsp fresh dill
salt/pepper to taste

Rice
Minute rice
onion soup mix
1 tsp soya
1 tsp worchestchire sauce
1 tsp asian fish sauce

I made a spicy Indian chicken curry and it was so yummy. Now the house smells all curry-ish.

Dinner came out so good!

img_799414_0_8d280b22f8d81485e41d4ef168d81c2b.jpg

Spryte's Place: Pork Chops with Sauerkraut

I wish we were having some of spryte's Pork Chops with Sauerkraut!

We are going to split a Subway 12" tuna sandwich. For dessert we will have cake that I made last night. There is a long story about it, involving (of all things) The Bachelor :LOL: but James will be having fudge marble cake with strawberry frosting, and I will be having German Chocolate. :wacko:

:)Barbara

we cooked beautiful medium-rare strip loin roasts, parissiene risiolle potatoes, grn. beans amandine, & yellow squash sauteed in clarified butter with foyot sauce for the meat. (hollandaise with a tarragon reduction added, then glace de viande.)

Back
Top Bottom