Wednesday's dinner?? 2/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Oyster & Mushroom Stew, Air Fryer Oysters & Onion Rings. Macaroni Salad, Carried in ...

Oyster & Mushroom Stew.jpg

Made a pot of Chicken & Dumplings and cooked some corn as a side.

The Dumplings had mixed veggies and the remains of a bag of frozen peas in the
Cream of Chicken soup base along with a couple cups of chunked Chicken. (nearly a one pot meal in itself)

I make Chicken & Dumplings from time to time as I'm still trying to come up with
my own recipe that I really like and proofs consistently anytime I make it.

What I made today was enjoyable and would be just fine if I were camping and using the Dutch Ovens. Oh well, there's always next time.

Ramen bowl with red bell, shitakis, green parts of bok choy, shrimp and pork belly slices. Broth is from the pork belly braise (Asian).

Attachments

• 2020-02-19 18.51.16.jpg
    2020-02-19 18.51.16.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 115
Not a good day in the kitchen when you have to sweep and vacuum half the dry ingredients that were supposed to be blueberry muffins off the floor and rugs. Then you have to wash the comfy rug in front of the counter because it was in a flour storm. And then wash the floor in the bombing zone because you can't put a clean rug on a dirty floor. And then the loaf of bread just doesn't want to rise. Forget working with the pasty dough resting in the fridge that was for tonight's quiche. *sigh*

I told Himself he might have to go out to pick up something for supper. He left three hours ago. :ermm:

A can of soup for me. I'm surprised I didn't crack open a bottle of wine. :D I have no idea what's he's up to...

Not a good day in the kitchen when you have to sweep and vacuum half the dry ingredients that were supposed to be blueberry muffins off the floor and rugs. Then you have to wash the comfy rug in front of the counter because it was in a flour storm. And then wash the floor in the bombing zone because you can't put a clean rug on a dirty floor. And then the loaf of bread just doesn't want to rise. Forget working with the pasty dough resting in the fridge that was for tonight's quiche. *sigh*

I told Himself he might have to go out to pick up something for supper. He left three hours ago. :ermm:

A can of soup for me. I'm surprised I didn't crack open a bottle of wine. :D I have no idea what's he's up to...

I thought every day was wine day at casa Cooking Goddess. :-p

I hope you're sweetie is home soon.

Mom wanted bacon and eggs, so we had bacon and eggs (with cheese). Also had salads. Mom had a banana for dessert, and I had a tangerine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom