Wednesday's dinner plans, June 13, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the crew wanted my shrimp and rice so that is what is being prepared..Just plain white rice and a lot of it:LOL: Then we top it with a spicy tomatoe based sauce, sauteed onions,garlic,celery,parsley,italian seasonings,red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and nice good sized shrimps.A romaine,tomatoe, onion rings, avocado salad, and Giada's pancetta,asiago biscuits..Cade wants some broccoli with melted cheese so that is on the menu, also some slices of watermelon and tuscan melon..
Dessert..I got in and made sundae's that are waiting in the freezer.. The kids all want to swim before hand so I don't have to rush..Just get it ready and enjoy..
kadesma:)

Just got home a little while ago. I left early this morning for my usual bi-weekly vittles/supplies shopping day. I drove just under 100 miles and I'm beat. On these days, Buck makes dinner.

Tonight we're having poached chicken breasts in tarragon sauce over rice. It's a recipe from one of my dearest friends who was probably the best cook I've ever known, so it's sure to be delicious. Can't wait. I'm hungry and pooped.

Katie, would you be willing to share that recipe with us?

PeppA, my other half, talked me into Spaghetti with garlic bread tonight. I got to see how my new Dutch Oven does Spaghetti sauce (Excellent!).

Would love to, Allen. After we've made it. The recipe is a bit complex, but not too much for Buck and me. I'll give you a full report.

As far as I'm concerned, chicken, tarragon and sauce is a combination made in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom