Wednesday's Effort - What's Cookin' 10/21...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled Beef Brats & Peppers, Skillet Cabbage, Red 'Ronies, and the Salad...Sesame Ginger Dressing...

Brats, Beef.jpg

Last edited:
We'll be having baked chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and baked adorn squash rings soon. SO made apple crisp this afternoon, which passed the taste test admirably. We'll have some later with a scoop vanilla ice cream.

We had garden salads, followed by shrimp and grits. It's been a while since I made it and I've been craving it like crazy. I bought the grits in Amish country last year. They're ground a little finer than Bob's Red Mill so they are much smoother. Nice flavor, though, and much cheaper.

IMG_20201021_200429513.jpg

I made a large salad of Boston lettuce, sorrel, rainbow chard, thinly sliced red onion, carrot, cauliflower, and radishes. I served it with homemade vinaigrette. We had a country omelette with feta, and whole grain toast.

Street Tacos. Pork with poblano peppers and onions, homemade guacamole, and homemade tortillas!

Attachments

• 2020-10-21 18.09.40.jpg
    2020-10-21 18.09.40.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 71
We had sliders last night. Our regular beef slider spices, with caramelized onions and Gorgonzola for toppings. Tots as a side.

36788-albums1032-picture8458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom