Weird Meals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think my combo's are weird but my husband does lol!

I eat .....
Pickled beetroot sandwiches
Cucumber and sour cream on crackers with chilli relish
Pap with butter and a fried egg
Whole wheat rusks spread with marmite and butter dunked in rooibos tea
Hot gravy poured over buttered bread
Slices of salami spread with thick hot mustard
Tomato sauce (ketchup) sandwiches
Granny smith apples with salt
mashed sweet potatoes with melted cheddar
Toasted egg, bacon, apricot jam and jalapeno sandwiches.
Weetbix with hot milk and jam
Soft polenta with butter and sugar and some cornflakes stirred in
Celery stick with sliced sour apples and salt and pepper
Fresh white bread with butter and crisps (chips)
Slices of ham rolled around potato salad .................................
I could go on all day!

"I am about to confess something that might get me booted off the site forever. Here it is, I loathe and despise mashed potatoes"

That's it. You must be banished forever. ;)

Too many combinations of non meals that comprised dinner for me to list here. :rolleyes:

I't not Weird. It's just life. :(

"I am about to confess something that might get me booted off the site forever. Here it is, I loathe and despise mashed potatoes"...:(

That's it! I'm off the hook. I've been taking all kinds of heat for hating cauliflower and beets. You confession trumps that be a mile. Prepare yourself for the onslaught!

Hey everyone, let's get Zagut!

"Hey everyone, let's get Zagut! "

Go for it but I can tell you right now that there isn't much to get. :rolleyes:

I was only quoting Alix. (I'm not so good at
formatting and using functions.)

"I've been taking all kinds of heat for hating cauliflower and beets."

As well you should.

Those are two of my favorites. :yum:

I vote for a banishment for you too. ;)

Last edited:
*hanging head in shame* I know, hating mashed potatoes is almost as bad as saying you hate apple pie. Its sacrilegious.

Andy, if you promise not to banish me for hating mashed potatoes, I promise not to banish you for hating cauliflower and beets.

Sorry not liking cauliflower, mashed tater, or beets can only lead to banishment. ;)

BTW. I don't like Tomatoes unless they are in a sauce. Don't try to put one on my sandwich or in my salad. :)

Last edited:
Whaaaat? Zagut, your butt is going to be right beside mine as we get booted out of here! Not liking tomatoes? Sad...just sad.

I just don't see us all on the same level.

Hating tomatoes or mashed potatoes is a food felony while hating beets and cauliflower is just good taste.

I just don't see us all on the same level.

Hating tomatoes or mashed potatoes is a food felony while hating beets and cauliflower is just good taste.

Oh PLEASE! You're going to be run out on a rail right beside us mister!

Oh PLEASE! You're going to be run out on a rail right beside us mister!

I could find 100 people who hate beets or cauliflower before you find someone who hates mashed potatoes. (your own family doesn't count)

Hmmm, I am tempted to take that dare.

I am willing to admit that my food dislikes are odd. I also have many things that I like that are weird. For example, I LIKE liver and onions.

Liver tastes like metal that was somehow ground to mush with a little meat. Blech. Beets taste like sweetened soil. Pickled beets taste like sweet and sour soil. Also blech.

Does that mean I'm banished too? I like mashed potatoes and cauliflower and tomatoes. Although probably not all together.

28716-albums287-picture2382.jpg

Hmmm, I am tempted to take that dare.

I am willing to admit that my food dislikes are odd. I also have many things that I like that are weird. For example, I LIKE liver and onions.

Where are we going? Guess I'm booted off too, I hate mashed potato! (That's why I cover it in sauerkraut to get it down) :rolleyes:

I love liver and onions too :wacko:

Sorry not liking cauliflower, mashed tater, or beets can only lead to banishment. ;)

BTW. I don't like Tomatoes unless they are in a sauce. Don't try to put one on my sandwich or in my salad. :)

My youngest one hates tomato "anything." Ketchup, pasta sauce, sliced tomatoes in a salad, etc. Will eat a BL sandwich. No tomato. :angel:

So far today I have had ground cashew nuts, potato chips, black canned olives and coffee. I think I will open the box of Triscuits for desert. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom