What are we eating 10/13/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Pork, green beans, taters and salad MAYBE!! LOL

Your plans?

When I told James how good the oven fried chicken I made last night was, he said he would like that tonight*, so tonight will be a repeat of last night: oven fried chicken thighs, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob.

I modified a recipe I found online. First the chicken went in a mixture of egg and milk. Then I coated it with a mixture of dried potato flakes, Aldi's version of Montreal seasoning, and granulated garlic. Placed in pan, and drizzled couple tablespoons melted butter over them. Baked for 35 minutes at 400f, then an additional 15 minutes at 450. It was the best oven fried chicken I have ever eaten!

:)Barbara
*James is coming home early this week, right after school today, so he can go to the doctor with me to get my results. Yay, I get him a couple more days this week!

*James is coming home early this week, right after school today, so he can go to the doctor with me to get my results. Yay, I get him a couple more days this week!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Welcome home, James!:) Hugs!

For us it's hot corned beef and pepper and onion sandwiches with mozzerella cheese. I'm using up leftovers.

Hello friends,

What a beautiful day we are having here today. I can't believe that in one hour it will be time to go and up up kids from school ... didn't I just drop them off.

Anyway, dinner is perking away on the stove: Italian gravy with sausage and meatballs served over spaghetti. Garlic bread and veggies will be on the side.

Enjoy the day:chef:

My girl was sent home from school with stomach ache and low fever. She fell asleep on the couch.

Awww I hope she's feeling better soon.

Sleep, love, and good home cooking--three of the best medicines. I hope she feels better soon.

:flowers:Barbara
Thank you. I am feeling a bit lousy myself - achy and headache. My sugar is all wacky also. It was high before now down to 75. I feel a bit shaky and I have to go pick my other girl up form work. I will drink some grapefruit juice and leave early. See you all later.

Thank you. I am feeling a bit lousy myself - achy and headache. My sugar is all wacky also. It was high before now down to 75. I feel a bit shaky and I have to go pick my other girl up form work. I will drink some grapefruit juice and leave early. See you all later.
Make sure your sugar stabilizes before you leave. Better late than to not arrive at all.

:huh:Barbara

I am on strike tonight so I'm not sure what is going to happen. LOL :wacko: (My help in the dishes department has evidently gone on strike so I figured I would too!!)

Barbara I do not know what is going on but good luck and I'm glad you get extra time with James!

I am on strike tonight so I'm not sure what is going to happen. LOL :wacko: (My help in the dishes department has evidently gone on strike so I figured I would too!!)

Barbara I do not know what is going on but good luck and I'm glad you get extra time with James!
Maybe you should have the strike catered!

Thank you! (Biopsy results).

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom