What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored after dinner, soooooo.....

img_776896_0_483e84d592063480f517f78db7460322.jpg

I'm not really sure why, but I'm going to make some bagels at home today.
I must be losing my mind. Bagels??? on a day off????

I'll have some cinnamon rolls going into the oven around 9 am. Dough is rising now. After they come out, I'm baking two kinds of quiche.

NYT bread in dutch oven, cold start oven , smells so good ! Also made a batch of Artisan 5 min. a day dough for later.

You're killing me here, Joe! I just read the thread about women being unable to control their food cravings as well as men can and was totally resolved to prove that wrong. Then I saw this pic you posted.......

Glad to help out anytime. Just holler.:LOL::LOL:

DW is gone for two days and told me to NOT bake anything until I clean out the freezer of all teh stuff I've made in the last week. No sense of humor...:LOL: Hey, Homecook, stop by for a care package of cinnamon rolls. I need the room for Suzi's bagels.

Aw, Joe, just hide them under some other stuff!!!!

The dill bagels are proofing. My recipe cutting hurt my head but i finally got it figured out.
:)
By the time I get back from taking the monsters to the library they should be good to bake!

Hey Joe, are you serious??? My dh would love some..........I would too actually. I can be there in 5. lol

Barb

C'mon by Barb. I've got em in the freezer in the garage. I don't joke about giving away more than I keep.

WOW, and on my 1,000th post I've given something away. How appropriate. Guess you get two bags of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom