What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
magners irish cider (oyrish soyder).

ronjohn, have you ever tried this? one of the best hard ciders anywhere, imho. blows applejack and woodchuck out of the water.

Atta girl!!! You can do it! Got any Werthers butterscotch candies? I have a friend who swears they did it for her.

How about Altoids? I've talked to a couple people who said those, coupled with straws, were very useful. They liked the ginger and licorice flavors. They're really strong (curiously in fact! :roll: ) so I guess it helps takes your taste for something else away.

You're doing great!!!

crewsk said:
Thanks PA! I love Altoids...I'll call hubby & get him to pick me up some on his way home from work.

Makes me wonder how my marriage would have been if I could have told my hubby to pick up something for me? You sound like you got a winner! Be happy crewsk. You done good. Bet he likes the children too? Having some guys ask me out puts a fear in me that I will wind up making the same mistake. Sure strange, guys who are younger than I am want to go out. I don't get it.

Thanks ITK. Even I need reminding from time to time that my hubby is a keeper. Our daughter has him wrapped around her little finger. Our son has me wrapped around his. :roll:

crewsk, way it should be. Sounds perfect. Brings tears to my eyes. Sorry. Guess I am 'soft touch'.

Lifter said:
Bloody Caesar, of course!

1.5 oz vodka, ice, a dash of tobasco, a dash of lemon, a dash of celery salt, add and mix 3.5 oz of Clamato Juice (or just use the preseasoned stuff!), rim the glass with celery salt, and serve with a stalk of celery...

Might be hard to get in the US of A, understand that Clamato Juice is only in Canada..."Pity!"

Lifter
They sell Clamato in the US!!!

Back
Top Bottom