What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am having water, too. Middie, I freeze two 32 oz. and one 16 oz. bottles of water everyday. It is my goal to drink that much water during the day. Most of the time I do meet that goal. Good for you for drinking water, middie. Some karma is coming your way. :)

More coffee....

Was up watching the news coverage of the chemical plant fire in town. Now I'm sleepy.

John

we had some sangrita for lunch and I'm drinking the last glass:LOL:

kadesma

SierraCook said:
I am having water, too. Middie, I freeze two 32 oz. and one 16 oz. bottles of water everyday. It is my goal to drink that much water during the day. Most of the time I do meet that goal. Good for you for drinking water, middie. Some karma is coming your way. :)

thank you sierra. it's challenge for me since i'm not a fan of water, but i am drinking it alot more that usual. i'm trying.

Here ya go, lemon all sliced and I even put them on a tray with some butter crisp cookies...Help yourself:)

kadesma:chef:

Green tea starting about.. yesterday. I'm going to keep drinking it not only because it tastes good but also because it's supposedly good for your health. Antioxidants or something.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom