What are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do I make a hot toddy...today my DH said "you've got a cold"?" I said no, this is my se.y voice...Duh! I think it calls for rum..don't have. I have Vodka, Kahlua, and Irish Cream...Achaoo!

Molson Canadian because it was on sale. Otherwise I'd be drinking something like Carling Black Label or PBR. I'm cheap when it comes to beer, what can I say? ;)

I am once again drinking iced tea, although earlier I had a couple of cranberry margaritas. :)

mouse said:
I am once again drinking iced tea, although earlier I had a couple of cranberry margaritas. :)
:LOL: I should have your nick, mouse. I was one in a former life, you know? LoL, I love cheese! Your margaritas sound great... you should post them in the "beverages" topic...that would be great for the holidays.

Juliev said:
mouse said:
:LOL: I should have your nick, mouse. I was one in a former life, you know? LoL, I love cheese! Your margaritas sound great... you should post them in the "beverages" topic...that would be great for the holidays.
Will do. I have three drink recipes for that I came up with, and I can't decide which I like best,...so I drink them all! :LOL:

mouse said:
Juliev said:
mouse said:
Will do. I have three drink recipes for that I came up with, and I can't decide which I like best,...so I drink them all! :LOL:
you sound like me mouse! But, seriously, those sound very festive for the holidays.

I'm drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows.

crewsk said:
More strong coffee. I'm having a 2 day hangover from one night of drinking. :oops:
tut tut.. lol.. :LOL: Do what Bang does, have a bloody Mary! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom