What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
luvs_food said:
MJ said:
oooooh luvs...You don't know Barbara. Now she is gonna go crazy on you :!: I'm outa here :LOL:

oh, well. life goes on. if she goes crazy on me, i'll just shake my head sadly, give a little laugh, and go on to the next post, LOL. it takes a lot to get me upset.

BTW, you shouldn't speak for other people. that's just very unbecoming.
LOL I hadn't seen this before. Don't worry luvs_food, MJ and I are great friends, and he was just teasing me. ;)

:) Barbara

in a minute here i'll be eating some rotissire chicken. there are baked potatoes and green bean casserole, too, so i'll probably have a taste of those, too.

so. i went to have some chicken and my Dad threw an entire HALF onto my plate, and TWO baked potatoes, and insisted that i have some grn. bean casserole, oh my. i just ate some chicken breast meat in the end, just LOOKING at that big 'ol plate of food made me queasy!

BTW, the Steelers won, woo-hoo! :D

Bangbang said:
Bloody Mary and Wheat Thins here.

I want one, the Bloody Mary not the Wheat Thins, just put a stick of celery in, Wheat Things take up too much room in the glass.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS

norgeskog said:
Bangbang said:
Bloody Mary and Wheat Thins here.

I want one, the Bloody Mary not the Wheat Thins, just put a stick of celery in, Wheat Things take up too much room in the glass.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS
LOL at Wheat ThinGs in your post. Reminds me of my mom telling us we were having roast beast for dinner.

Cheese,crackers,and wine. I am goin to get drunk tonight. Bangbang will be gone soon to return as a Popeye. Orders from the top. Now how do I change my user name.

Bangbang said:
Cheese,crackers,and wine. I am goin to get drunk tonight. Bangbang will be gone soon to return as a Popeye. Orders from the top. Now how do I change my user name.
17.gif

???????????????? Did I miss something? Bang, PM me if you can't tell me here.........

the salt from some pretzels. some vitamins are getting ready to be swallowed here, UCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom