What are you eating Saturday February 6, 2021?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Rotisserie chicken, tomato and mozzarella salad, avocado and chicken flavor pasta and rice side dish.

chicken_rice_tomato_salad_020621_IMG_7734.jpg

DSC01097.jpg
(file photo)

I've been a bit under the weather, so it's a super simple
meal tonight.
Fried Hot Dog coins, frozen TJ's Mac`n Cheese and frozen Peas with fresh Carrots.
I do have Ice cream for dessert later if DH wants it :ermm: well that's a silly question!!! :LOL:

Umm, doesn't this sound like a classic kids menu? :ROFLMAO:

BBQ chicken with a small local chain's BBQ sauce, mustard based. Linda's slaw and deviled eggs. Tried to get fancy and used sour cream, mayo, a tiny bit of dijon, horseradish and bacon. They were okay, but I think I won't do that again, will stick with a simple filling.

Attachments

• 2021-02-06 19.21.59.jpg
    2021-02-06 19.21.59.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 61
Given pandemic conditions, there's only one person I ever cook for anymore. So when she has a burning craving for a sausage and pepper sub. How could I say no.

Attachments

• 44F7D0E0-021A-42CA-AA1A-86BBF8366580_1_105_c.jpg
    44F7D0E0-021A-42CA-AA1A-86BBF8366580_1_105_c.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 54
View attachment 45444
(file photo)

I've been a bit under the weather, so it's a super simple
meal tonight.
Fried Hot Dog coins, frozen TJ's Mac`n Cheese and frozen Peas with fresh Carrots.
I do have Ice cream for dessert later if DH wants it :ermm: well that's a silly question!!! :LOL:

Umm, doesn't this sound like a classic kids menu? :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes, you need to regress with what comforted you as a child. :LOL::)

I love mussels! Several years ago, we visited Barcelona. There was a restaurant wayyyy off the beaten track that only served mussels. It was cheap and delicious. Now every entree came with some bread with tomato and a side salad of sorts. Every entree was a pot of mussels with your choice of seasonings and/or veggies...wine...whatever. They had about fifty ways to make them. It was a place that we went twice and then wished we had gone a third time. :yum:

Tonight, we had meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Some sweet pickles went well with it. Frank ground a few chuck roasts for the meat. We made three and are freezing two for another night.

Attachments

• 2021-02-06.jpg
    2021-02-06.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Grilled reubens, coleslaw and half- dills. It's part of our At-Home Deluxe Superbowl Package. SO's favorite sandwich. I made a pumpkin pie for dessert too.

We had Habitant French Canadian Pea Soup and special grilled cheese sandwiches. I made two large ones from whole wheat "miche", a large round loaf. Both had Jarlsberg and sliced onions. One had salsa and the other one had some green masala. That was tasty and very filling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom