What are you eating Saturday July 17, 2021?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Beef Stroganoff over buttered pappardelle and steamed carrots.

stroganoff_071721_IMG_8271.jpg

My last good meal before my colonoscopy on Tuesday.

I SV cooked a couple of ribeyes for dinner tonight. Rare for me and medium rare for SO.

She had salad and I had Tots.

Attachments

• 9E827FE4-2971-4183-A73D-94BF101929CE_1_105_c.jpg
    9E827FE4-2971-4183-A73D-94BF101929CE_1_105_c.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 53
Well Andy, I guess we won't be seeing dinner posts from you for a couple of days. I hate the prep time. Hang in there until you get to eat again on Tuesday.

We had his and her relish plates (mine was on a bed of lettuce), followed by Italian sub sandwiches made like the original Columbus, OH Quisno pizza and sub shop taught me back in 1974. This was definitely a "kiss the cook" meal!

IMG_20210717_204144512.jpgIMG_20210717_215328024.jpg

Velveted teriyaki beef strips, with whole kernel corn, and noodles, dressed with a thickened teriyaki sauce, with sliced sweet peppers. Left over blueberry pie for desert.

Seeeeya' Chief Longwind of the North

I went to the kitchen to start supper and realized that I just didn't have the spoons to make supper. We ordered Lebanese food. I had a falafel pita and part of DH's chicken platter. It was yummers.

We had our normal Saturday supper fare - potato, onion, and kielbasa soup. Sliced cucumbers and tomatoes, and various fruits for dessert.

We had our normal Saturday supper fare - potato, onion, and kielbasa soup. Sliced cucumbers and tomatoes, and various fruits for dessert.
Have you posted you soup recipe? It sounds very good, and I have kielbasa ring in the freezer. If not, would you share your recipe?

Have you posted you soup recipe? It sounds very good, and I have kielbasa ring in the freezer. If not, would you share your recipe?
I'd like to see it, too. I posted mine eons ago and I'd like to see how similar or different yours is, Cindy.

Back
Top Bottom