What are you eating Sunday January 10, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too cold to grill so I cooked us some burgers in a CI skillet. Tossed salad and a Sam Adams Winter Lager on the side.

jake's brisket, smashed taters, & veggies. he needed so many pointers & so much guidance i finally took a nap & left him on his own. soon as i woke, he was looking for more advice. he's a great cook, he lacks confidence in himself.

A cornish game hen, stuffed with garlic cloves and a half a lemon, cooked over carrots and onions (for making soup later). Couscous and brussels sprouts.

that sounds fantastic!!

It was! This was my third time making the CRs, and the first time using confectioners sugar for the cream cheese icing. I would call that frosting though. Also in addition I made some caramel sauce to drizzle on it and that made it even better. My wife was a happy one!

It was! This was my third time making the CRs, and the first time using confectioners sugar for the cream cheese icing. I would call that frosting though. Also in addition I made some caramel sauce to drizzle on it and that made it even better. My wife was a happy one!
did you use smoked kielbaso? and do you have a recipe for the cinnis?

Back
Top Bottom