What are you eating Thursday January 7, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait until I tell R. J. Reynolds it's now an ingredient in recipes!!!! :LOL::ermm:
i just dipped my already cooked corned beef in the mustard BUT i do add the tabasco hot mustard and the tabasco hot ketchup to my meatloaf ingredients.

i bought two lobster tails for my dinner and was just going to steam them and have a side salad.

stayed to long at the fair (ie shopping ) and was to tired. so had acorn squash soup and garlic bread. milk, and a choco. donut for dessert
i ate too much something i rarely do , as don't like the feeling.

we're cooking brisket saturday instead, instead chix & potatoes from the prepped food counter. pizza for him too. also got wheetbix & duck confit & freeze-dried strawberries & pepper-pot soup so i'll probably be in the pantry half the nite snacking.

,,,,,,,,,,,,..chocolate is so good for depression...
If anyone needs an excuse to eat chocolate (as if :rolleyes:) I saw the sweetest story on the CBS Evening News last night. Seems like Milton Hershey left his fortune for establishing a school for needy children. And a small part from the purchase of each bar goes to this school. So when you eat Hershey's chocolate you are helping needy children.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom