What are you eating Thursday September 12, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What’s the ‘hot’ food in Korea these days?

https://www.kimchismoke.com

Anything that would normally be spicy make it extra spicy and cover with mozzarella cheese. Like this James Cheese Back Ribs – Getting Cheesy at Myeongdong, Seoul – Explodingbelly

I can remember when it was hard to find cheese in Korea now they eat so much it affects US milk prices.

That kimchi smoke looks good.

Cheryl,

Geez, PPO, doesn't Louisiana have pizzerias? That's an awfully far way to go for a slice. I hope it was good.

Well he gives food tours and I will get plenty of Korean food over then next few days.

How was the Pizza in Korea ?

This place was solid, most customers are expats. But overall pizza hut is the standard (they deliver on motorcycles).

Cheryl, don't you just love a mechanic and garage with that kind of service?

How about a guy who comes to your house so you don’t drive at all? That’s my tire guy. He comes to the house, takes the rims/tires to his shop, and then brings them back. He likes car racing as a hobby and has a garage on the side.

How about a guy who comes to your house so you don’t drive at all? That’s my tire guy. He comes to the house, takes the rims/tires to his shop, and then brings them back. He likes car racing as a hobby and has a garage on the side.

Wow, that goes above and beyond....!

Back
Top Bottom