What are you eating Tuesday May 19, 2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Cottage cheese and watermelon for breakfast.
Cream cheese and cherry preserves sandwich and glass of milk for lunch.

Family ordered Korean food for dinner.

I had sausage bread for dinner.

sausage_bread_051920_2_IMG_6877.jpg

Going to broil kielbasa, mash a sweet potato nd steam some broccoli. We'll probably eat that for dinner.

Crispy skin thighs with green beans and potato, fennel, onion, gruyere gratin.

Attachments

• 2020-05-19 19.01.39.jpg
    2020-05-19 19.01.39.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 92
It's 5 pm here, and and we are about to get started with the plan for the 2 leftover lobster tails from the birthday dinner broiled on Sun. We'll post the pictures of dinner later tonight. First, let me ask for opinions on this recipe. I'm crazy about GZ on the only cooking show I never miss..The Kitchen on Sunday mornings here..https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/geoffrey-zakarian/lobster-roll-2516038

We had some very good fresh corn from Krogers and finished off some leftover chicken thighs and broth over sourdough toast. A bit of ice cream after that. Dh is off to his shop and I'm eyeing that bottle of green chile vodka!

I did find enough spoons to make supper. It was frikadeller, mashed potatoes, and salad with blue cheese dressing. That really hit the spot.

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_183243.jpg
    IMG_20200519_183243.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 101
Another new recipe tonight, Cubed Steak Pizzaiola. Served with buttered noodles. This is another keeper. Only a few ingredients and very easy to make. 20200520_065555.jpg20200520_065620.jpg20200520_065421.jpg

Used the last of our dine out Porterhouse for steak salad. Added a few things to a package of butter lettuce and dressed with Ken's Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing..(love that dressing)

Dessert was an assortment of imported Mothers Day cookies sent to Jeannie from her son (works in TJ's)

Ross

It's 5 pm here, and and we are about to get started with the plan for the 2 leftover lobster tails from the birthday dinner broiled on Sun. We'll post the pictures of dinner later tonight. First, let me ask for opinions on this recipe. I'm crazy about GZ on the only cooking show I never miss..The Kitchen on Sunday mornings here..https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/geoffrey-zakarian/lobster-roll-2516038

That settles it. We will use our version of this recipe from now on for Lobster Rolls!
We don't like tarragon but love fresh snipped chives, so we did that.

We loved the compound mayo dressing, and we mixed some of it with the lobster, and served the remainder on the side. I only ate half of mine and my lunch today was awesome. SC is jealous. :rolleyes:

Together, we re-worked the recipe to make it ours, and I'll post it in the seafood forum...

Attachments

• P5190071.jpg
    P5190071.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 96
That settles it. We will use our version of this recipe from now on for Lobster Rolls!
We don't like tarragon but love fresh snipped chives, so we did that.

We loved the compound mayo dressing, and we mixed some of it with the lobster, and served the remainder on the side. I only ate half of mine and my lunch today was awesome. SC is jealous. :rolleyes:

Together, we re-worked the recipe to make it ours, and I'll post it in the seafood forum...
Sounds really good. I don't like tarragon, either. Chives and maybe some parsley are much more appealing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom