What are you eating Wednesday 2/27/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I have planned Italian hero sandwiches, potato salad and chips for dinner.

I'm at the airport. There was zero traffic on the drive here, and zero line at TSA. So, I had time for a decent lunch. I ate at Hickory, a Kent Rathbun restaurant.

I had brisket and bacon mac-n-cheese. The meat was A+ on flavor and tenderness, but was a bit dry. The Mac-n-cheese was good, but not great. I expect more from Kent Rathbun (Iron Chef winner), but it is a major airport location. His standalone restaurants are outstanding.

That's probably going to be my real "meal" for the day. There is not much near my hotel for the next 5-ish days.

CD

Pan roasted pork loin chops and asparagus.. Sweet Thai chili aioli to top the asp.. Served with garlic butter noodles..

IP tapioca pudding for later..

Ross

Attachments

• Sheet pan pork and asp.jpg
    Sheet pan pork and asp.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 126
Good looking plate of food Ross. I don't think I've ever complemented you and Jeannie for how attractive your dishes and tableware are. It all looks so typically "California". :cool:;)

Our dinner plans is about our favorite meal. Bacon wrapped fried Fillet Mignon, roasted asparagus and loaded baked spuds.

Last edited:
Italian hero, Italian butter, pineapple chunks, Buttermilk Blue cheese and bread slices.

hero_022719_IMG_5467.jpg

italian_butter_022719_1IMG_5464.JPG

buttermilk_blue_cheese_022719_2_IMG_5455.jpg

strwaberry_shortcake_022719_IMG_5469.jpg

Last edited:
Pho, the last of the pho stock from the freezer.

Attachments

• 2019-02-28 06.41.11.jpg
    2019-02-28 06.41.11.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom