What are you eating Wednesday 6/13/2018?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
We may have Chinese take out (or eggs and toast) for lunch.

Dinner will be either chuck roast stew/pot roast or pizza (Mama Mary pizza crust and toppings).
It's cool and rainy. I want the stew.

Pork chops marinated in cilantro, garlic, preserved lemons and olive oil, then grilled, with cilantro, lime, coriander rice, and a fennel and orange salad.

cooked zucchini strips, chopped tomato, garlic scape pesto.

2 bean salad of green beans, kidney beans, onions, oil and vinegar, S&P.

Dh had 2 chicken/bean/rice burritos with chopped tomatoes and sour cream.

Don't know. We went to my sister's to step up her new grill and she feed us a big lunch and dessert. Just got home.

Hardly ever eat brekky or lunch. But always eat my dinner. It's Thursday here so I'm a day ahead of you guys. Havnt thought about dinner yet, it's only 10 am here.

Russ

I've been busy deep-cleaning the sun room (all of that Pollen! :wacko: ), so quick and easy suppers until that job is done. The older I get, the longer it takes. Tonight's Q&E meal is Himself's favorite tuna/veggie/rice casserole - a college days selection.

Pork chops marinated in preserved lemons, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, then grilled. Sides were cilantro, garlic, lime rice, and a fennel and orange salad with a vinaigrette made with orange juice, white wine vinegar, honey, dijon and olive oil.

Attachments

• 2018-06-13 18.13.33.jpg
    2018-06-13 18.13.33.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 156
Leftover fried chicken from yesterday, and the last of the broccoli slaw. Cutting up a watermelon to have a little later.

not much yet..got home and started domolition of our back deck..works starts on Monday and the more I get done myself, the less it is going to cost me..Where's my sledge hammer,

get out of the way!!

Stopped at the folks and they had fresh cherries and tomatoes, I made a pig out of myself, not that hungry now. They got me a pound of Wensleydale cheese with blueberries, I may have some of that later. Right now I just want ice water.

Bunless burger and a salad (TJ Sorrento blend greens, kalamata olives, green olives, bacon lardons with Ken’s blue cheese dressing).

Ok teas not far away, bought 2 big lamb chops, marinading now in kechup manis worst ever sauce garlic chilly and ginger. Having potatoe bake and corn from our garden from last summer. Steamed cabbage, one of my faves. And I'll make a sauce from marinade.

Russ

Stuffed Quahogs. I could eat seafood seven days a week, three times a day. For a snack later in the evening, I had a small bowl of pasta with clams and shrimp cooked in cream, butter and parm cheese. It was a leftover from the night before.

When I had my vitals checked this past Monday, I had gained 1.4 pounds. So now I am at 92.8 pounds. I am really trying to gain enough weight to get up to 99.9 pounds. Then everyone can stop yelling at me to eat, eat, eat.

Back
Top Bottom