What are you having for Dinner, Sunday, 9-27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your taco salad looked so good!! how did you make the bowl?
Warmed the tortilla in the microwave, then placed in a small, greased casserole dish. I let the top get brown for about 10 min@350. Then, I took it out, let it cool a bit and turned it upside down in the same casserole dish. That way the bottom could get a bit brown... the same temp for about 5 min.

Dinner 9/27/09: Creamy chicken and spinach over Mini Farfalle. Tomato salad with sesame seed bread to dip.
img_852796_0_47573ef28d011cbcb022de43a1935a45.jpg
img_852796_1_dc2ab61e48d1a6d0532fa787bb59e66a.jpg

started with baguette sliced and toasted then topped with butter with chives,parsley,shallots,basil and radishes...baked beans,with pancetta,molasses,brown sugar,coffee,onion,garlic bbq sauce,caponata, homemade cloverleaf rolls. Tropical sherbet or chocolate chip ice cream
kades

Of all the places we could go to eat on our little evening out we decided to go to a mall food court so we could have tacos! It was great!

I had a package of artisinal "Asian Spicy Noodles" that I wanted to try, so boiled them up & folded them into a pound of bite-size boneless skinless chicken pieces that I marinated for the day (soy sauce, dry sherry, garlic, ginger, chili powder, sesame oil, red Jalapeno pepper) & then cooked up in a large skillet along with the marinade. Also added in cooked fresh carrots (coin-sliced), broccoli florets, & a couple of handfuls of snow peas. Delicious, & enough left over for my lunch today. :)

I browned chicken thighs then crock potted them with potatos and carrots and a can of mushroom soup and spices and let me tell you.....YUM. Best **** chicken stew I've ever had. With cornbread LOADED with butter and honey of course.

Back
Top Bottom