What are you having for Supper this Saturday, 9-26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a taco salad last night, with chili as the meat. I also made my own salsa, with Rotel tomatoes being the base (adding diced, cooked bell pepper, onion and corn).

img_852745_0_e298e6f17d21019d86d748eb5880fe98.jpg

img_852745_1_78a14b82c9c1d118043f6b3d30f5250f.jpg

that looks tasty, msmofet. I don't know if I could eat that though after having dental work done. I would go for the poached eggs or a nice homemade soup, but I know you're all souped out these days.
thank you. i broke up the soft middle of the toast and added it to the eggs, after the toast soaked up the yolk i ate it. that wasn't my plate it was the hubs.

I made crab cakes with what I can't call anything else but "sauteed" potato slices (cooked slices in veggie oil with spices and tomatos and parmesan cheese) and salad. Doesn't sound like it would mesh together, but it went well enough.

I made crab cakes with what I can't call anything else but "sauteed" potato slices (cooked slices in veggie oil with spices and tomatos and parmesan cheese) and salad. Doesn't sound like it would mesh together, but it went well enough.
It sounds like it would go very well together, and i bet it was delicious! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom