What Are You Hungry For?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
I myself have been craving pizza....mmmm....pizza.....oh and I need a pizza with MJ on top...ok on the side will do. He's the apple of my eye...lol. always making me grin...or giggle and giggle and giggle......Im sure he'd taste just as nummy as pizza too.......I think Pizza and Mj just go hand in hand. Any one planning on going on a date with MJ anytime in the future best be planning Pizza on the menu......:ROFLMAO: :angel: :wacko:

Hot fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.
That's what sounds good to me right now.

Before lunch i was starving and desperate for my hamburger with the lot which i was sharing with another girl. It has on it: meat,bacon, egg, pineapple,lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and of course beetroot. It was sooo delicious.

mrsmac said:
Before lunch i was starving and desperate for my hamburger with the lot which i was sharing with another girl. It has on it: meat,bacon, egg, pineapple,lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and of course beetroot. It was sooo delicious.

Yummm!!!.... You just can't get a good burger like that here unless you make it yourself. (new craving going now)

mrsmac said:

Beetroot?? Um....really?

tancowgirl2000 said:
Beetroot?? Um....really?

YES! Just one big slice of beet from a can. I guess it takes the place of the 'pickle' - - not as intensely vinegar-y as a pickle and adds a nice layer of flavor.

crewsk said:
I want a hot fudge cake & onion rings!

LOL! I think that my hot fudge cake and ice cream sounds better. Unless.. you're thinking of having the cake and then 20 minutes later eating a batch of nice warm onion rings smothered in mustard. :ROFLMAO:

mmm onion rings and mustard!!! Anytime I mention that people think Im crazy!!

I want toast with cheeze whiz and honey

tancowgirl2000 said:
mmm onion rings and mustard!!! Anytime I mention that people think Im crazy!!

I want toast with cheeze whiz and honey

It's the only way I ever eat them. YUMMMMY!!!

mudbug said:
um...are you guys preggers?

no.. no babies for me.
Mines 21 (and even though I hear
the clock ticking quite loudly)
:(there will
be no more babies until
the grandkids start arriving.

No pds, I want them at the same time & no mudbug, I'm not preggers. That's not a possibility.:-p I'd also be happy with chili cheese fries & a chocolate malt.

chocale at the same time as onions ....hmmm....well mind you Ive had Chocolate Onion Cake ebfore but what your describing just doesnt seem right...lol

Back
Top Bottom