What are you snacking on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmm, i used to love ensure!

rice cake with sugarless jelly. next a ricecake with sliced babana. wanted non-fat cream cheese with my banana; i don't have cream cheese, though.

OK, I just drank some coconut water. And I'm stumped. I can't decide whether I like it or loathe it. I am drinking it because it is full of the electrolytes I need, so there is a method to my madness. Has anyone else ever tried this? It's just the water from green coconuts and it's said to taste better chilled, so I did that. I just can't seem to decide, but I drank it anyway!! :huh:

OK, I just drank some coconut water. And I'm stumped. I can't decide whether I like it or loathe it. I am drinking it because it is full of the electrolytes I need, so there is a method to my madness. Has anyone else ever tried this? It's just the water from green coconuts and it's said to taste better chilled, so I did that. I just can't seem to decide, but I drank it anyway!! :huh:

i own a few contrainers of that! i dumped my 1st one. blech. i'll open another- coconut water with peach/mango.

img_830189_0_90ffc552959a2087ac1fb37d5440052b.gif

i want mickey d's fries at the moment.

I was snacking on Himalayan Berry Medley Antioxidant Blend which consists of Goji berries, cranberries, Honey Glazed walnuts, Soy Nuts, Yogurt covered raisins and dark chocolate pieces .

I'm drinking more coconut water. Maybe I can learn to love it. I don't know, don't they say your taste buds change every 7 yrs. Maybe I'm coming up on 7 years, this stuff is ick!!

Some leftover capuccino Nanaimo bars. I am trying not to have too many or I will get a coffee/chocolate migraine, but I also can't let them go to waste ;)

I'm drinking more coconut water. Maybe I can learn to love it. I don't know, don't they say your taste buds change every 7 yrs. Maybe I'm coming up on 7 years, this stuff is ick!!

well, hear this: since you hafta drink one:glare:, i'll drink one with you! :)

4 slices of imported ham. this is the first thing i am eating today so it will count as breakfast, lunch and snack.
i hope dinner will be better!!

Jabbur's Cracker Jack's.TCM..(Turner Classic Movies).I'm set for the night. :)

Here's the recipe my family uses for crackerjack (that's what we call it).

2 sticks butter or margarine
2 cups brown sugar packed (I use half light half dark)
1/2 cup corn syrup

melt butter in sauce pan, add sugar and syrup, bring to boil and boil for 5 mins

Add 1/2 tsp baking soda,1 tsp vanilla. and stir.

Pour over 2 gallons of popped corn in an oven safe container and stir to coat
Bake at 250 deg. for one hour stirring every 15 mins.

We usually don't put the nuts in because they tend to settle at the bottom and don't really stick to the popcorn. I make at least a double batch every Christmas.

Munky.

Munky,
How long does this keep in air tight containers?
thanks!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom