What are your dinner plans TGIF, July 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
birthday dinner tonight at the Sows Ear. had anniversary dinner there last year or was it the year before, anyway, their white chocolate cheese cake is the real reason I wanna go.

what's anyone else eatin tonight?

happy weekend to you all...

Happy birthday to you. Have a great day and enjoy your dinner. I love the menu, it should taste as good as it looks.

We are more boring, chicken curry tonight.

thanks for the wishes, love them;)
it's tomorrow but the man of my dreams has brought me here to celebrate for 3 days, he is sooooooooooooooooooooo smart!:LOL:and knows me VERY well:ROFLMAO:

Happy birthday, LEFSElover.

4.gif

It's date night with DW, so we will be dining out this evening.

JoeV

Happy Birthday LEFSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMM, that cheesecake sure sounds good. Have a wonderful 3 days of celebration!

Can't plan dinner because I have no idea if anyone will be home. It just may be me, some frozen chicken taquitos and a salad.

Happy Birthday Lefse..
I hope it brings you complete joy.

kadesma:)

Now to the question what's for dinner?... I have a skirt steak marinating in some soy,crushed garlic,brown sugar, cumin a little evoo and Worchestershire til further notice..Then I'll grill it and some nice potatoes rubbed in salt a nice salad of greens,garden tomatoes, avocado,red onion rings...corn on the cob..dessert is panna cotta

kadesma

It's such a beautiful evening!

We're having Louisiana barbecued scallops and shrimp, a platter of assorted sheep and goat cheeses, blackberries and mango slices, and grilled peaches with a butter crumb topping.

We're drinking tequila manhattans tonight.

It's definitely a hot tub kinda night.:w00t2:

Happy birthday! My husband's bday is tommorrow also! I'm making his bday dinner tonight! Bacon potato soup that i have not invented yet, his grandma's recipe for kielbasi coins and cake w/ cherries and whipped cream. I will be using my slicer attatchment for my kitchen aid for the 1st time, so send your savory thoughts of happiness for me... I can just imagine potatoes exploding violently!! Yay!!

"Can't plan dinner because I have no idea if anyone will be home. It just may be me, some frozen chicken taquitos and a salad.[/quote]"
LPBeier: will you be watching Invader Zim while you eat TAQUITOOOOOOOOS!! :-p I love Invader Zim! hehehe

Now to the question what's for dinner?... I have a skirt steak marinating in some soy,crushed garlic,brown sugar, cumin a little evoo and Worchestershire til further notice..Then I'll grill it and some nice potatoes rubbed in salt a nice salad of greens,garden tomatoes, avocado,red onion rings...corn on the cob..dessert is panna cotta

kadesma

Yummm, if I leave now do you think I will make it to your house in time for dinner?:rolleyes:

probably just a frozen dinner,salad, maybe Brussels sprouts. maybe a smoothie with blueberries and bananas for a healthy dessert.

had brownies and candy dinner last night. bad bad bad babe lol

babe:LOL:

Bourbon....
Chied Fricken.........
Lots of Veggies from the Garden............
Cone Braid.........
Bananas Foster..........

Oh, Uncle Bob, you make it so hard. I just "accepted and invitation" :rolleyes: to Kades' and now you offer up this wonderful meal. What's a girl to do?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom