What did you eat Friday November 6, 2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes.

corned_beef_110620_IMG_7362.jpg

Breakfast for dinner.

Attachments

• 9D618359-CD0D-4B10-82FA-D91ABA10A94C_1_105_c.jpg
    9D618359-CD0D-4B10-82FA-D91ABA10A94C_1_105_c.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 75
Ordered pizza. Pizzeria Luna has a couple of new types. I tried the butter chicken pizza, because I'm not eating cooked tomato at the moment and this doesn't use tomato sauce. It sounded odd, but worth a shot. It was really, really good. It had enough cheese on top that it didn't even seem weird. I'll definitely order that again. DH had a taste of mine and liked it too.

I made a cauldron (that's what I call my 5qt black cast iron Dutch oven) of lentil soup with shredded rotisserie chicken, and that is what I had for supper. I filled 4 32oz yogurt containers and froze three of them for later indulgences.

I had a sandwich before, but the main thing was more of that lentil salad, because the absolute last pickings of my grape and cherry tomatoes ripened, and this is my favorite thing to do with them, so it's my last batch of the season. This one I did with kamut, instead of my usual freekah, only because I would have had to get more of that out of the freezer. My friend that did some work for me got a treat, too, as he loves the stuff, but never makes it.
Last batch of lentil salad. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

We did leftovers.
A/F reheated fried potatoes and chicken for Jeannie. I topped my potatoes with sunny side up eggs.

Lemon Tea Cake was munched on while enjoying BritBox later.

Ross

we went to our favorite Schnitzelhaus and got some Jaegerschnitzel (pork schnitzel with a creamy mushroom sauce) with Twister for home.

Back
Top Bottom