what do u feel like eating right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
i feel like eating a big piece of freshly baked pound cake,right out of the oven...:LOL: ,i wish someone would bake it for me,because i dont feel like baking today:chef: ,and i'm also having a craving for crunchy almond cookies,which i'm out of.......yummmm...

Oatmeal cookies would be nice
if they came with hot cup of hot chocolate
life would be perfect.

A BIG slice of double choc. fudge cake with a glass of ice cold milk.

Chocolate chocolate chunk cookies, a hot fudge cake, chocolate cheesecake(or turtle cheesecake), & I want to wash it all down with a vanilla malt.

Not much of anything at the moment, probably has to do with the large pizza I ate for lunch....:blink:

John

Me neither, ronjohn. Daughter and I just got back from a bonding/shopping trip and had grilled chicken salads at Panera for lunch. I had thawed out chicken for dinner, but now that doesn't sound so good.

I'm thinking middie's tuscan white bean soup for later. Still cold and yucky here.

Wasabi, I will join you for the cake, but will have coffee with it. Then we could go shopping.

Norg, I will meet you at the Ala Moana Starbucks in an hour.:)

poor poor me. A few hours ago I broke my pyrex coffee pot...broke it into a million and ten pieces. Now all I can think about is coffee. I really want some.

I'll be the short one with curly hair holding my blond chihuahua.:rolleyes:

LOL! Well... maybe there weren't quite that many. But there were sure a lot of them. I did count the cuts on my hands though...1 2 3 4. None of them are bad... but, the one on my thumb really hurts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom